Get down with GetMyHealthData during National Health IT week!
People are tracing. We’ve been learning. Now, we’re releasing some early findings and new resources during National Health IT Week, October 5-9! Check out what we’re doing below and join the conversation on Twitter (#NHITWeek and #Tracer).
We’re launching a storyboard to display the stories and feedback we’ve been getting from Tracers across the country. If you’ve tried to get your health data, we’d love to include you!
- Share your experience requesting and/or using your health data;
- Share an image that illustrates your experience, or highlights the importance of
accessible, usable health data. Send us a:
- Selfie – Help us put a human face on the importance of getting our health data!
- Photo — Got your data in a box of paper, a USB stick, an app? Show us!
- Screen shot — Your patient portal, favorite app, or anything else meaningful to you!
SAVE THE DATES:
Tuesday, October 6 @ 2 pm Eastern
Get Your Health Data 101 Webinar
Wednesday, October 7 @ 2 pm Eastern
Stay tuned for more!
-Erin & Christine